Join us this year for our 2nd Wine On9 wine crawl event on November 6 from 6-8 pm. Sample wines as you stroll through the 9th Square. This is a ticketed event for those over the age of 21. Locations marked with * have wine available for purchase at The Wine Thief (181 Crown St.)
Wine Crawl Stops:
- Baobab Tree Studios (71 Orange St. – also check-in location) *
- Serving: Secco Italian Bubbles Bianco 2014
- Meat & Co. (116 Crown St.) Serving: HD Riesling.
- Fornarelli’s Ristorante (99 Orange St.)
- Cedarhurst Cafe ( 44 Crown St.) *
- Serving: Sin Nombre Navarra Crianza 2011 (Spain)
- G Cafe (141 Orange St.) Serving: We will be serving Riff Pinot Grigio by Alois Lageder from Alto Adige, Italy and a Terres de St. Louis Rose from Provence, France
Also offering bread cuts and olive oil and will have bread & pastries for sale.
- Fletcher Cameron (91 Orange St.) *
- Serving: Clos de Gilroy Grenache Monterey County 2014
- Neville Wisdom (63 Orange St.) *
- Serving: Gine & Gine Priorat Rosat 2014
- Happiness Lab (756 Chapel St.) Serving: A selection of wine provided by Grand Vin.
- Thali (4 Orange St.) Serving: Edna Valley Vineyard Chardonnay 2013 from California. Also offering 20% of the check of anyone participating in Wine On9 for the evening of the event only.
- Reynold’s Fine Art (96 Orange St.) *
- Serving: Tenuta Ulisse “Sogno di Ulisse” Chardonnay Malvasia 2013
- 101 Art Threads (118 Court St.) *
- Serving: DEI Rosso di Montepulciano 2013
- English Building Market (839 Chapel St.) *
- Serving: L’Effet Papillon Rouge Cotes du Rousillion Village 2014
- The Trinity Bar (157 Orange St.) Serving:Dachshund Riesling
- Inspired Venue (82 Crown St.) *
- Serving: Vignerons de Buxy Bougogne Rouge Cote Chalonnaise 2013
- Capture Salon (100 Crown St.) *
- Serving: Reunion Malbec Mendoza 2014
- Artspace (50 Orange St.) *
- Serving: Cerro Anon Rioja Crianza 2011. Also displaying special steam roll art.
- EcoWorks (262 State St.) Join us for a fun wine-related craft activity reusing bottles and corks. Free and open to the public.