Homemade, edible presents are always received with sheer delight. Even for those who aren't culinarily inclined, flavored sugars, simple syrups, and vodka are an easy way to gift deliciously, especially if you get creative with your flavors--think chiles and herbs and citrus (oh my!). Layla Schlack, senior editor of Fine Cooking magazine will teach you the particulars of infusing all three, and you'll leave with your own custom-flavored coarse sugar, simple syrup, and vodka (plus maybe a couple of cocktail suggestions to combine all three).
$50 Ticket price includes:
- Group and one-on-one instructions with Layla
- Written instructions on how to infuse on your own, with some flavor suggestions
- An array of flavoring ingredients, plus the sugar, simple syrup, and vodka
- Individual suggestions for how to use your unique blends
- Brunchy snacks and mimosas
Space is limited to 6 so sign up early. Stop into the shop or email us to reserve your spot: firstname.lastname@example.org