The purpose of this event is to facilitate and encourage connection, compassion, joy, support, and personal growth through the use of a variety of therapeutic activities, moving performances, and inspiring presentations.
- A suggested donation of $10.00 at the door (proceeds benefit project's continued efforts)
- Those who bring a non-perishable or domestic item for the homeless will be entered into a raffle for a t-shirt or book.
- Persons under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or gaurdian.
- There is no dress code, but please dress to feel your most beautiful and comfortable.
- Please be advised that we will be filming footage for a documentary during the event.
- A full pub menu will be available until the kitchen closes at 10pm
- HOS merchandise will be available for purchase
Here's a rough outline of the night's festivities:
7:15pm - Social Hour with Live Music (Xavier Seerano of Kindred Queer)
8:15pm - Presentation and Lighting of the Candles by host Corey Hudson
8:30pm - Guided Meditation (Karen Lemieux)
8:40pm - Short Video
8:45pm - Guest Speaker (Carolyn Ann Shard)
9:00pm - Short Video
9:05pm - Guest Speaker (Daniel Eugene)
9:20pm - Short Video
9:25pm - Guest Speaker
9:40pm - Short Video/Raffle
9:50pm - Community Drum Circle (lead by Grey Freeman)
10:10pm - Musical Performance
10:30pm - Musical Performamce (Raquel Fe)
10:50pm - Musical Performance
11:10pm - Musical Performance
11:30pm - Muscial Performance
12am-1:30am - Open Dance Floor
*Some performances and times are subject to change. The event page will be updated as those changes are made