Okay so here's the scoop...
Fall Your Way dropped on April 2nd 2015.
10 days prior to that, I had a party to thank all my friends, family, fans, and supporters. Truth is, y'all did more for me that night than I ever could truly find the words to thank you for.
You set me off on an amazing year long journey that has forever made an amazing impact on my career and my life. You gave me all of the courage I needed to hop in my beat up jeep and drive half way across the country with nothing but 5 boxes of CDs, two guitars, a bunch of plaid shirts my mom helped me iron, and a credit card with just enough room on it to get to the first 3 show dates...
Since that party, here are a few of the great things that have happened:
- "Fall Your Way" hit The Top 20 Albums on The National Jam Charts in 3 consecutive months!
- "Fall Your Way" hit the top 300 National Americana Charts (and is still there)!
- "Fall Your Way" hit the Top Ten Albums on the Roots Music Report Rock Charts!
- "Fall Your Way" hit the Top 50 Albums on the Roots Music Report Pop Charts!
- "Fall Your Way" has been played on over 200 radio stations in 49 states across the country!
- "Fall Your Way" hit the iTunes Top 100 New Release Charts!
- I hit the road for my first national tour!
- Sonicbids Featured 2 of My Blogs on Finding Your Voice as an artist.
- Magazines from No Depression to Axs.com gave Fall Your Way 5 Star reviews!
- I shared the stage with tons of musical heros of mine including Zach Myers, Pat McGee, Deep Banana Blackout, and Ryan Montbleau.
- I set a record at the 2016 New England Music Awards for most nominations for one act including Album of The Year, Song of The Year, Songwriter of The Year, and Male Performer of The Year!
Now as I get ready to hit the road again on the next chapter of this story, and perform at the 2016 New England Music Awards, it only seemed right to celebrate not only the next chapter but what we all accomplished together on this journey since our last party :)
I'll be making announcements shortly as to some very special things the fellas and I have in store for this show!
Stay tuned for more details and please message me directly on Facebook if you'd like to be in attendance for the event.
My sincerest gratitude to you all for the motivation you give me to continue down this artistic path...