Join us for our farmers' market SEASON KICK-OFF and our first festival of the year! Salad Slam - a poetry-infused salute to CT's early season herbs & veggies! Find salad greens and fixin's from CT farms, recipes from farmers, tasting stations, local food trucks and MORE!
- Veggie-inspired poetry readings by local poets and community members
- Impromptu poems by Alison Moncrief Bromage's Fresh Poetry on her vintage typewriter
- Local spring salads for tasting and for sale from special guest Small Kitchen Big Taste
- Food pairings, specials and recipes by CT Farms
- Greens-themed offerings from The Caseus Cheese Truck, Chief Brody's Banh Mi and Crepes Choupette
Musical entertainment & the traditional celebratory Lettuce Toss featuring special guests.
Event is free.
Wooster Square Farmers' Market runs Saturdays, 9am-1pm through Dec 17th. Market located at Russo Park on DePalma Ct inbetween Chapel St. and Wooster St.